We operate an open door policy for our ever growing team of carers. Communication is a vital tool in understanding and acting on our clients needs and maintaining a premium standard of care.
Our qualified in house Trainer started her career as a community carer, before progressing to management. As well as providing on going specialist training in end of life care, Stoma care, Catheter care, and PEG feeding, our new carers receive a robust 3 day induction, including Moving & Handling in preparation for their career in care.
The Training Manager is always available to mentor our team, and actively supports individual learning programmes, to ensure carers reach their full potential.
Austen Allen Homecare offer:-
- An intensive 3 day induction course
- Support and monitoring after initial induction
- Continuous free mandatory and specialist training
- Professional development (Apprenticeships & Diploma’s)
- Competitive rates of pay
- Quarterly and annual appraisals
- Supply of uniform and PPE
- Contribution towards mileage costs
- Opportunity to progress within a dynamic and fast growing business
- Employee Pension scheme
Austen Allen Homecare is a committed equal opportunities employer.
For more information please click here and fill out our enquiries form.