Many families and friends have limited knowledge in dealing with their loved ones care needs which can be challenging when sourcing care services.. Our experienced team will provide step by step guidance and support for all your loved ones care and health needs. Austen Allen Homecare have the capacity to provide a range of services Self-funded, Social Services, NHS and Direct Payment Clients.
This services offers
- Personal hygiene (washing and bathing)
- Dressing and grooming
- Assisting with medication requirements
- Denture care
- Catheter and Stoma care (bladder and bowel incontinence)
- Peg Feeding
- Supporting community nurses with skin and pressure area monitoring
- Attending appointments
- Assistance with feeding
- Meal preparation
- Supporting individuals to participate in social activities
The good news is we are all living longer thanks to the advances in healthcare and living conditions. However due to our ageing population the number of people affected by Dementia is increasing.
In conjunction with the Alzheimer’s Society, Austen Allen Homecare’s management team have undertaken specialist training for our clients with Dementia and Alzheimer’s. Our service offers:
- Respite Support (which includes Wake and Sleep Nights)
- Supporting people to access the community and take part in Social Activities
- Encouraging people to access Healthy Lifestyle and Wellbeing Services
- Assisting with Mobility
- Promoting Independence
- Managing Safety at home
End of life Care
Many clients (and their families) seek to remain in their own homes when diagnosed with a terminal illness.
Our team has been trained by the Ellenor Foundation to understand the changing needs for those who require end of life care.
Your needs may increase at this time and we want ensure your loved ones remain as comfortable as possible whilst working closely with district and palliative nurses.
We provide Respite Support which includes:
- Sit in services.
- Wake nights.
- Sleep nights.
Austen Allen Homecare also provide services to assist you around the home. They include:
- Household Cleaning
- Laundry Services
- Pet Care
- Fire/Smoke Alarm Testing Referrals
- Sourcing Other Services (Dentist, Chiropodists, Hairdressers)
Accessing the Community, Social, Physical and Leisure Activities can really enhance your wellbeing. Austen Allen Homecare can support access to Hobbies and Interests, Befriending Services and Day Centres. We can support you to access and enjoy a range of activities with Voluntary Organisations and services.